Drawn in by vistas of towering mountains and scenic seascapes, Canvas Place Hua Hin, whose beachfront touches the cobalt-blue fringes of the Gulf of Thailand, allows nature to take centre stage. Located just south of Hua Hin in Kuiburi, the resort’s inviting, airy and open epicentre becomes the heart of exchange and activity. We collaborate with local art collectives and craftsmen to further invigorate our space with originality and creativity.
Address: No. 25-26, Tambon Kui Nuea, Amphoe Kuiburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Conceptually led by Debut Studio, an award-winning studio responsible for the art direction and design of numerous international luxury hotels and resorts, Canvas Place Hua Hin is designed to harmonise the indoors and outdoors. Our resort, individual villas and residences are embraced by vast landscapes and working organic farms. Building orientations and subtle angles draw guests to the heart of the estate. We stand upon a firm foundation of community engagement, highlighted by our collaborations with neighbouring art collectives and craftsmen. Our use of local materials, crafts and artworks further invigorate our space with originality and creativity. We also support the role of women in society by working with the local weaving and textile community to tailor-make soft furnishings.
Mingle with like-minded travellers and residents in our community space. Exchange ideas, make an impression on each other, and nurture innovative thinking. Canvas Place Hua Hin offers a variety of individual suites, private villas and residences. No matter the duration of your stay, you will leave feeling nourished and rejuvenated.
At A Glance
- Kitchenette (Studios only)
- Private balcony
- Private balcony with plunge pool (Selected studios only)
- Stunning vista of lush mountains or unobtrusive sea views
- Suites: 45 sq. m.
- Studios: 55 sq. m.
Bed & Bath
- Bathrobes and bedroom slippers
- Cotton bed linen and plush, oversized pillows
- Large bathroom with bathtub and twin vanities
- Spacious dressing area
- Walk-in rain shower and hand-held shower
- Electronic safe to fit laptop and personal belongings
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- IPTV interactive television
- LED television
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
- Private bar
- Wi-Fi & Multimedia hub
Canvas Place Hua Hin residences is a collection of residential studios and detached villas on individual lots. Designed to harmonise the indoors and outdoors, our property is embraced by vast landscapes and working organic farms. Each space is graced with a private balcony, and some with private plunge pools.
Canvas Place Hua Hin residences is comprised of:
- 24 Individual Villas
- 56 Studios (including Duplexes)
Studio: 53.5 sq. m.
Duplex: 85 sq. m.
(freehold and leasehold)
S Villa: 167 sq. m.
S+ Villa: 185 sq. m.
M Villa: 328 .5 sq. m.
Canvas Place Hua Hin residences will launch and be available for purchase in 2019. We look forward to having you join us on this Canvas experience.
For pre-launch enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Our unique dining offerings not only nourish the body but feeds the soul. Being mindful of the environment, we source seafood and produce from our farmer and fishermen neighbours and provide eco-friendly filtered water throughout the property. Our range of international and local favourites aim to energise the senses as you delight in the cozy ambience. Choose to pamper yourself from a variety of settings, menu and dining options available at our resort:
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- All-Day Dining, from Breakfast to Dinner
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining Options
Our kitchen is busy preparing an exciting menu for Canvas!
Those seeking wellness in the Land of Smiles will find rejuvenating holistic treatments at Canvas Place Hua Hin. Experienced therapists will create tailored programmes to address your needs. Other offerings include:
- Communal Landscaped Outdoor Areas
- Direct Beach Access
- Sunbeds and Outdoor Showers at the Beach
- Swimming Pool
It is one thing to stay in a place, it’s quite another to truly experience it.
Canvas Place reaches far beyond the walls of a property so you can journey deep into the experience of a place. At Canvas Place Hua Hin, we propel you to embark on journeys of exploration:
- Enjoy local winery tours and create your own bespoke bottles
- Learn to cook with local specialty ingredients, such as one-of-a-kind pineapple native to Hua Hin
- Listen to docent led tours to art studios
- Taste seasonal fairs and monthly market-style dining in our open spaces, featuring produces by local farmers and fishermen
- Visit caviar/aloe/shrimp farms
Canvas is the fabric of a new kind of community that draws from and encourages a vibrant ecosystem of cross-cultural and lifestyle interactions. We pride ourselves on culturally dynamic initiatives that pays tribute to the community that sustains us. As a foundation based in Thailand we contribute to communities and the underprivileged by supporting our local partners at Canvas Place Hua Hin:
- Engage in sustainability project with local pineapple farms to promote their one-of-a-kind fruit native to Hua Hin
- Host festive weekend fairs with pop-ups promoting local produce at our resort
- Organic farming on site
- Source seafood supplies from neighbourhood fish and shrimp farms
At Canvas, we create values by respecting values.