Straddling the fine line between edgy and laid-back is the once sleepy resort town of Canggu, a short distance from Seminyak’s frenetic energy. The tranquil village of Pererenan, where local customs and traditions are respectfully upheld, is home to Canvas Place Bali, favoured by its sweeping views of breath-taking rice terraces.
Address: Jalan Dalem Penataran, Br. Pengembungan, Desa Pererenan, Mengwi, Badung Bali, Indonesia
Experience life’s finer properties at Canvas Place Bali. Designed by Collaborate, Hong Kong-based award-winning studio and mastermind behind some of the most innovative and mindful designs in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, Canvas Place Bali invites you to liberate your mind and rejuvenate in the allure and calm of our space.
Nourish the soul and stroll through our landscaped gardens inspired by the surrounding rice terraces. Contemplate within the serene beauty of Balinese-inspired architecture highlighting local craftsmanship and materials. Our free-form pool is an integral part of the resort, a dynamic flow of water that enhances your sensory experience as you wander our premises. An inviting bamboo installation forms an engaging community hub at the entrance of the resort, connecting people and nature by offering a brand-new perspective of the environment from within.
Unwind by the free-form pool and let your mind find new inspirations. Breathe in the air of our open sky structure. Our individual suites, each decked in sophisticated interiors, range from 40 to 70 square metres in size and showcases private outdoor areas.
At A Glance
- King size bed
- Panoramic views of lush greenery and landscaped gardens
- Private outdoor space (plunge pools available in Canggu Suites and selected Pererenan Suites)
- Pererenan Suites: 40-50 sq. m.
- Canggu Suites: 60-70 sq. m.
Bed & Bath
- Bathrobes and bedroom slippers
- Cotton bed linen and plush, oversized pillows
- Large bathroom with bathtub and twin vanities
- Spacious dressing area
- Walk-in rain shower and hand-held shower
- Electronic safe to fit laptop and personal belongings
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- IPTV interactive television
- LED television
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea-making facilities
- Private bar
- Wi-Fi & Multimedia hub
Culinary aficionados are spoilt for choice at Canvas Place Bali. Our intimate lounge and dining area is the stage for local produce, traditional techniques and creative dishes. From international favourites to regional street eats like Babi Guling and Bakso, signature cocktails to healthy juice concoctions, our selections are all infused and preserved with seasonal local flavours. Nourish your soul and mind from a variety of settings, menu and dining options available at our resort:
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- All-Day Dining, from Breakfast to Dinner
- Covered Bar, Lounge and Restaurant
- Outdoor Dining
Our kitchen is busy preparing an exciting menu for Canvas!
Long a beacon for travelers in search of spiritual well-being, Bali is home to an abundance of wellness offerings. At Canvas Place Bali, our professionally trained therapists will create a series of treatments dedicated to your needs inspired by the traditional cultures of holistic healing. Other offerings include:
- Free-form swimming pool
- Generously landscaped outdoor areas for a variety of wellness experiences
- Outdoor and in room spa treatments
- Sports and recreational activities at nearby sports club
- Water sports such as surfing at nearby beaches in Canggu
It is one thing to stay in a place, it’s quite another to truly experience it.
Canvas Place reaches far beyond the walls of a property so you can journey deep into the experience of a place. At Canvas Place Bali, we propel you to embark on journeys of exploration:
- Balinese cooking class
- Candlelit outdoor movie screening
- Morning walks to rice terraces and nearby beaches
- Sunset fire at a pop-up bar on Pererenan Beach with lantern release
Canvas is the fabric of a new kind of community that draws from and encourages a vibrant ecosystem of cross-cultural and lifestyle interactions. We pride ourselves on culturally dynamic initiatives that pay tribute to the community that sustains us. As a foundation based in Indonesia we contribute to communities and the underprivileged by supporting our local partners at Canvas Place Bali:
- Festive weekend fairs with local products
- Preservation and support of local street food Bakso
- Sustainability projects with rice farmers, promoting local agriculture
At Canvas, we create values by respecting values.
Contact us to be updated on the latest experiences during your stay.